FLAMINGOS & TULLE


I own a lot of tutus and tulle skirts - so much so, that I refuse to buy any more! That said, I had wanted a light green tulle skirt for years, so when I came across this one, I just had to buy it. Like most girly-girls, I absolutely love Carrie Bradshaw's style, and her green tutu was just everything to me. I was never into Sex and The City, but Carrie's style always blew me away. And I always wanted to wear that outfit, or something similar. My outfit in this post might not be exactly the same as hers, but that's OK. I just fully enjoy wearing whatever I like.

If this blouse looks familiar to you, it's because you probably saw it in my Hearts and Flamingos post. I took a mini break from blogging over the long weekend. My mum came to visit from London which was lovely, so I just focused on that, but I'll be blogging regularly again from now.

Tengo muchas tutus y faldas de tulle. Tanto asi, que no quiero comprar mas. Aún asi, desde hace ya muchos años, quería una falda de tulle en verde agua. Asi que cuando encontré esta, no pude no comprarla. Como muchas chicas femeninas, adoro el estilo de Carrie Bradshaw, y su tutu verde agua lo era todo para mi. Nunca fuí una fan de la serie Sexo en la Cuidad, pero el estilo de Carrie siempre me fasinó. Siempre quise ponerme ese look, o algo parecido. Mi look en este post no es exactamente como el suyo, pero no pasa nada. Yo simplemente disfruto de vestirme como me da la gana. 

Si la blusa te suena, es porque probablmente la vistes en mi post Hearts and Flamingos. Me tomé un mini descanso de el blog durante el finde largo. Mi madre vino a verme de Londres, que fué genial, asi que me dediqué a estar con ella, pero voy a volver a publicar mis looks en mi blog amenudo ahora.

OUTFIT DETAILS: Vest top: Zara Flamingo Blouse: MS Mode Tulle Skirt: H&M Shoes: Zara 
Post a Comment

Popular Posts