URBAN & CASUAL







It might be fair to say I am a bit of a chameleon. 

I don't have a strict style that I stick to all of the time, and I often look completely different. Lately I've been really into girly girly dresses, and fancy looks in general, but this outfit isn't any of that.

This particular outfit is one of my most go-to outfits for everyday at work, and lazy days when I just want to be comfortable.  I own this dress in red as well, but the colour of the dress completely changes how it looks on. You can see how it looks in red by CLICKING HERE. It amazes me how the exact same dress can change so drastically, just by being in different colours.

The grey version looks so much more informal and youthful than the red one. The red one makes me appear more mature, and it can very easily be styled in such a way that it can be worn as a discreet but sexy evening dress for a semi-formal event. As I said, the grey dress is more modern and trendy. It can still be worn for an evening event, but for a much more informal setting. You'd think that a girly-girl like me, who loves to dress, glam, would have a preference for the red dress, but I don't. The grey one is my favourite, and it's the one I wear the most. 

I really wanted a pair of Adidas trainers, or two, to wear with this dress, but I liked these better because they are different. I desperately needed some flat comfortable shoes for work, and then I found these. I fell in love with them, and bought them. They were also on sale. Win-Win. People ask me where I got them from all the time. They are really comfortable and I love how they give an outfit a cute funky twist.

I'm on and off transitioning to my natural curls, but my hair is so temperamental that I never know what I'm going to get after a wash and go hair day. The curls I have here were created using my Babyliss Curl Secret. I'm telling you, that hair tool is truly amazing! 

OUTFIT DETAILS: Dress: Primark | Trainers: Gioseppo | Bag: Hakei

Before I end this post, I'd like to remind you that I created a new facebook page for my blog. You can CLICK HERE to like the page and receive updates on my blog and my Instagram.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts