THAT GIRL IN THE YELLOW COAT


I am so in love with this yellow coat. I literally wear it everyday to go everywhere! When I first saw it in the shop, and tried it on, I knew I had to have it. I didn't buy it straight away because I felt guilty after having bought myself so many things over Christmas and the New Year. But when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't stop thinking about all the outfits I could put together with it. I couldn't stop imagining how amazing it would look over spring, before the really hot summers comes in a few months time. So I bought it next day and I have absolutely no regrets. I look forward to putting together remix outfits featuring it. Today I wore it with all black because I wanted the coat to be the protagonist.

OUTFIT DETAILS

Faux Leather mini skater skirt - New Look Inspire (old)
Black v-neck - H&M (old)
Tights - H&M
Genuine Leather Suede bag - Hakei 
Yellow Coat - Primark
Heels - Wonders
Scarf - I can't remember where I bought it from (old)

SIDE NOTE: This coat is a lot brighter in person than it appears in the photos.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts