TRANSITION BLUES & BLACKS



Winter time in Spain Madrid exists, despite a rumour abroad that tells otherwise. Some days here can be ice-cold and foggy, but we still get mostly sunny days all year round - despite the temperatures. However sunny or not though, I despise the cold winters no matter where they are. 

"Some days here can be ice-cold and foggy, but we still get mostly sunny days all year round - despite the temperatures."

Luckily winter in Madrid is a rather short lived affair. It is also the season when I care very little about trying to look cute, sexy, attractive, or even just 'co-ordinated'. I literally focus almost all of my attention exclusively on keeping myself warm. I miss feeling like dressing up so I'm really excited about spring being here again in a couple of months. I don't find many positives when it comes to the Winter season. Not even Christmas.

"...it (winter) is also the season when I care very little about trying to look cute, sexy, attractive, or even just 'co-ordinated'."

My Christmas hasn't been white or merry this year. It's actually been tearful and extremely stressful. I'm still recovering from all the drama and the tears. I'll spare you the details to avoid being negative, but let's just say my mother's health has taken a turn for the worst as old age creeps up on her rapidly, and I hate knowing that there is nothing I can do to help. 

"I don't think I've cried this much in my whole life. I'm still crying now, and having random bouts of vertigo."

I don't think I've ever cried this much in my whole life. I'm still crying now, and having random bouts of vertigo. All physical symptoms that go back to the extreme emotional stress I've been under lately. Luckily I have strong network of people around me who keep me sane. They are such a huge blessing in my life, that I have no words to explain exactly how much they mean to me, and I have no idea what I would do without them. 

 "I got a lot of Christmas money this year, and I have since been spoiling myself a bit more than usual."

I got a lot of Christmas money this year, and I have since been spoiling myself a bit more than usual. You can see more about that on my INSTAGRAM account (@RebequitaRose) Retail therapy - when done responsibly, - can help cheer you up. It feels great to be able to tick things off of your wish list for a change. 

"It feels great to be able to tick things off of your wish list for a change."

Well, christmas horrors and retail therapy stories aside, I want to wish you all a fabulous 2017!!! I plan to be back on a much more regular basis, so fingers crossed! 

DRESS - Balzaq
CARDIGAN - Zara
SHOES - CLarks



HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2017!!! 
xox
 

 

 


 






Post a Comment

Popular Posts