TRANSITION DRESS


I had a rather exciting weekend. I can't say I am in the best of places right now, but I am certainly making the best of things. As for this dress, I found it a few months back in the sales at Violeta by Mango. It was down from 70e to 30e. I knew I wouldn't wear it straight away because the fabric is on the thick side, but since the temperatures have gone down recently, this dress is ideal.


I rarely bother buying clothes that don't in some way make me feel good. This is one of those dresses that makes me feel really beautiful and elegant in an almost understated way, and I know for sure I will get lots of wear out of this dress this autumn! So stayed tuned for a remix-post featuring this dress at a later date.


I wore this to two parties on the same day. A day time Nicaraguan party, and then an evening party at Santo Mauro Hotel with some ex-pat friends. Both events were great fun, and I got a lot of compliments about my outfit at both parties. It's not a seasonal transition dress, but also a day to night time transitional dress.



Until next time Beauties,

Stay blessed and true to yourself!

xox

Post a Comment

Popular Posts