MY BIKINI BODY | BLACK & WHITE FATKINI


Hello Beauties, 

Today I bring you yet another bikini post. I have really enjoyed wearing my bikinis lately. In my previous post I spoke about cover ups for any of you who might not still be quite comfortable wearing a two piece. I told you all about how you don't have to be overly exposed, or spend a fortune on coverups that that specifically made for the pool. 


This one here, is meant to be worn outside regular, every day clothes. In fact, that is how I normally wear this. Yet it looks fine over swimwear by the pool. And it's light, and baggy enough, to feel perfectly cool in. 

This sort of cover up is perfect for those of you who have sensitive skin which burns easily. It's loose, but the sleeves are the long. The whole thing is long, providing you with extra coverage, if that's what you want. 

As you will see in my next bikini posts, (I still have a few more coming along), you can pretty much use anything as a swimwear cover up! It's just up to you to decide what you feel comfortable with.


As I mentioned in my previous posts, I was mostly worried about wearing a bikini to begin with, because I don't have a flat tummy, a small waist, or a round perky behind. I'm still not 100% ok with that in my bikini, but I'm not allowing it to stop me from living my life and allowing myself to wear what I want, as I like, now. My life doesn't have to be put on hold until I reach a certain weight, dress size, or shape.  If I want to wear a bikini, that's exactly what I am going to do, no matter what.


OUTFIT DETAILS

Bikini Top - El Corte Ingles

High Waist Bikini Bottom - Calzedonia

Long sheer 'cardigan' - H&M

Black sandals with gold chain - Belles

Striped Black Summer Hat - Paco Martinez


And last, but not least, as I always say, do and wear whatever you are comfortable with! If you are not interested in wearing a bikini, then don't. I am not here to tell you what to do. 

If you are looking for some Bikini Body Confidence you can CLICK HERE for my five tips on how to rock your curves with confidence at the pool/beach.

Until next time, stay blessed and true to yourself,

Much Luv, 

B! 

xox
Post a Comment

Popular Posts