MY BIKINI BODY | SWIMWEAR SERIES | BLACK & YELLOW BIKINI


Hello Beauties,

Here comes another bikini post! I think this might be my favourite. I think it's certainly my most 'fashionable' one. I had wanted a neon bikini for the longest time, so when I found this bikini top on sale at Calzedonia, there was no way it wasn't coming home with me. I am so happy I was able to buy it, and, I must say, I was having a bit of a GabiFresh moment here! Hahahahaha!


The bikini bottom in this post is the exact same one you saw me wearing in my last two posts from this year. The only thing that has changed is the bikini top, the cover up, and the accessories, making them look like completely different bikinis altogether.


My only little hang up about this bikini top, is that it's a little small. Nothing major, but a cup or two bigger would have been a better fit. Still, it doesn't awful, so I can work with it. My friends really loved this bikini top too, and nobody said anything about the cup size. (And my friends don't bite their tongues, or mince their words).

OUTFIT DETAILS 

Yellow Bikini Top - Calzedonia
High waisted Black bikini bottoms - Calzedonia
Yellow Sarong - El Corte Inglés
Black and white shrug with fringe - Balzaq Tallas Grandes 
Straw hat - Paco Martinez
Black and gold Salndals - Belles


I feel so happy that I forced myself to wear what I wanted at the pool this year. I won't look back and think 'if only I had worn such and such'. I feel proud of the fact that I was brave enough to just go with it. The first few times I wore my bikini, I was wearing it very high waisted. I was walking towards the water and I was hoping nobody would look at me. I don't know, but it didn't make me not do it. Instead, I found myself putting the bottom part down. And seeing other women wearing their bikinis with confidence, despite not having a body type that conforms to our current standards of beauty, really helped me. So many times I wanted to actually approach these women and tell them how empowering their confidence was to me, but I didn't. I silently watched in admiration. Now I just hope that my blog will help empower other women are insecure and afraid that their body will make them a target for ridicule and abuse. In my next posts, you will see my most 'revealing' bikini, and also how I rocked a one piece. So if you are interested in that, please stay tuned! To see my previous posts then click on the post titles below:





Until next time, stay blessed and true to you!

x


Post a Comment

Popular Posts