CROP TOP


Hi Beauties!

Today I bring you a super girly outfit which features this crop top that I have had, (and loved), for years, but as far as as I can remember, I've not put it on the blog until now. I had wanted to, but since I'm only now starting to feel OK with a bit of tummy exposure, I hadn't gotten much wear out of it before.


The only items in this outfit are new, are the sandals and the sunglasses. Everything else is years old. This skirt has been one of my favourites since I bought it. It's not been getting much wear these days, but when I do put it on, I feel great! I'm a girly-girl at heart. I always have been.


This summer I have managed to 'go natural', and stick to it, which I am very proud of! Bad hair days can be fixed by putting my hair into two cute braids. Sometimes I might just braid the front. I have also started co-washing, and I have noticed a drastic improvement in my curl definition. I had been avoiding co-washing because I am such a personal hygiene freak. Shampooing first was a total must. I've realised it's ok to co-wash and my hair is looking (and feeling) way healthier now.


This is one of those occasions when I don't know what to say to you... I felt glamorous and regal in this outfit, and I think I shall be wearing it again. (Even if I am not a big fan of repeating looks in their entirety). I think this would look cool with my leather jacket over it when Autumn gets here. It would make for a super cute date outfit, for example. This is definitely worth wearing out to a romantic dinner. You could even wear something like this to go to work actually. It's cute and flirty, but still elegant and modest. It could even be a cool day-to-night look. Add some red lipstick and you're good to go!


I'd be lying if I said that wearing revealing clothes is completely comfortable for me. It's not. But the thing is, I must look at why this is an issue. Is it because I am modest and I simply feel more comfortable being super covered up no matter what I look like? Or is it coming from a place of, 'I am too fat to wear such-and-such? If it's the latter, I have to do something about it, and I choose to start living my life NOW. I can't be putting my life on hold over something as complex as my size, and my body shape, just because most people are too darn judgmental and nosy to not have an opinion about what I should or shouldn't wear, and why. I am not here to make other people not feel uncomfortable. I am here to live my life, so let's just live and let live peacefully!

CROP TOP - H&M (old)
TUTU SKIRT - H&M (old)
SANDALS - Belles
SUNGLASSES - Random


And on that note beauties, I must end this post. Stay true to yourselves always!

xox
Post a Comment

Popular Posts