OOTD: Black Maxi Dress from Violeta by Mango


One of the things I love to do, is wear new clothes. There is a magic about wearing something new that makes you feel great about yourself. I find it fills me with confidence and makes me strut with my head a bit higher and my smile a bit wider. That's a feeling everybody should get to experience in their life time. It doesn't matter what size you are. We all have the right to feel good about ourselves. And that what this dress does to me.


It's simple and elegant. Yet it still manages to make a statement. To me, this dress is a prime example of less is more. You can accessorise it so easily! It's one of those dresses you can just throw on and look like you spent forever dressing up. It's also versatile and appropriate for many different type of occasions. This dress has been a definite trophy item for my closet! I wore this dress to meet a good friend for a catch up and then go to a party at Santiago Bernabeu football stadium. If any of you ever come to Madrid in summer, you really should check out any events going on there. It's one of my favourite places to go to in summer.


Aside from the dress, I am trying to go natural with my hair as often as I can. It's really warming up out here, and straightening my hair often feels like a waste of time, since it curls and frizzes in the heat when I sweat anyway. So, for those you who may be new to my blog, or who have never seen me wear my naturally curly hair, this is it.  This is literally, my wash and go look.


Below are some photos of the event at Santiago Bernabeu for you. I did promise I would post more photos of locations in Madrid, so here goes.


All in all, it was a great night, at a great venue, with great music and lots of fun people! 

Until next time beauties, stay blessed! 

xox

Post a Comment

Popular Posts