BLACK DEBUTANTE DRESS


Hi Beauties,

I know, I'm a flakey blogger/youtuber, and that is not a good thing. I've been consumed with life away from blogging of late. I have had a really difficult last twelve months - as some of you might already know. Lots of highs and lows. From struggling to find a stable job (Spain in still in crisis), to figuring out what to with my life in general. One thing I want to pursue - which I have been putting off for years - is going back to University to get a second degree. I have always been very studious, and I thrive when acquiring new knowledge. I haven't completely decided if I want to qualify as a real teacher, or study law. I wanted to study law back in London when I was in my 20s. Even since before I had even finished my first degree, studying law was always something that appealed to me, and it's an idea that has stuck with me for over ten years. However, it seemed so difficult to get a training contract after completing the law degree, in order to be an actual lawyer in England, that it pretty much put me off the idea altogether. I know I'd make a very good lawyer, but I also really enjoy teaching. Decisions! Decisions! These last twelve months have been a real eye-opener in regards to thinking about my future, and I honestly have no idea how I would have got through it all without my mother and some very extremely good friends over the last twelve months. When I say my friends are like my family, I don't mean that lightly.

Despite my current fickle employment situation, and all the highs and lows, I have been enjoying fashion and life in general. I am working at the moment, and I really love my job, but it's not a long term one. Still, I am getting a wage, so I recently treated myself to a few new dresses from the ASOS Curve sales. My favourite is my debutante full midi dress which I'm wearing in this post. I'd had my eye on it for months, and I love it just much as I thought I would. I don't think I will be indulging in too much clothes shopping in the very near future, but I do have a few new things I love which I'll be sharing with you in my next posts. In fact, I'd like to do another post on this dress in future. I seem to be wearing it a lot these days!

It's been raining heavily out here these last few days which has put off doing a lot of things, but as soon as it gets warm and sunny again, I'll be back to taking photos of my outfits for the blog, as well as for myself. Here are a few photos of my most recent trips to Las Rozas Village. It's one of my favourite places to hang out in in Madrid. It's where all the outlet shops are for some quite expensive high end fashion brands. If you ever visit Madrid, and you are looking for a bargain on some high end fashion, Las Rozas Village is definitely worth a visit.

Madrid has some beautiful areas, and it seems that quite a few of you enjoyed the scenes you saw in my Valentine's Day Videos. Especially the one I filmed in Opera. So I'm thinking of including photos of the locations I shoot at from now on. Here you have Las Rozas Village. I took a lot of photos that day, but I have chosen to only post the photos of a few of the shops, so as to not post photos of strangers who were also out and about there that day.

I threw my favourite kimono over the dress to make it a bit more casual, and voilá! Every girl deserves to wear clothes that she feels good in. That's what this dress is to me <3 br="" nbsp="">






Post a Comment

Popular Posts