HIS & HERS VALENTINE'S DAY DATE OUTFITS | BOHEMIAN DATE LOOKS


Hi Beauties, 

Here is the third installment of our His & Hers Valentine's Day Date Look Series. This look is Bohemian inspired, and not a typical look for me. My hair is tied back, my earrings are long and fancy, and my makeup is heavier and brighter than usual. That doesn't mean I don't like this look or this style, it's just not my typical go to style on a regular basis, and tying my hair back instantly puts me out of my comfort zone because I like for my hair to frame my face. The truth is that both my friend Joe and I have gone outside of our comfort zones for this post. Joe never wears a tie for example, but he wore one for this post. I have to say, I have some truly amazing friends!

I have also made a video for this post (see below) which I hope you will like. This particular video was actually a nightmare to edit for various reasons, and quite tricky to film because there was too much sunshine, but it's had 100% positive feedback so far, so it was worth it. Once again, Joe did a brilliant job, both behind and in front of the camera. - And if you pay attention in the video, you will see his shadow as he is filming me. I wanted this video to show personality, as well as our outfits.

Most of our outfit details are in the video, except for Joe's jumper, Joe's shirt, and my earrings. Joe's shirt and jumper are both from Gap, and if anyone is wondering about my earrings, they are actually really old, and I can't remember where I bought them from. I just don't wear them very often, so they felt kind of new. The braid is my real hair, but the bun at the end is actually one weft of my twenty inch human hair clip-in extensions. I wanted the bun to be full, and hair isn't long enough for the bun to be so full. The orange and green eye shadows are from the Urban Decay Electric Palette, which I am using very often these days! It's funny to think that I used to steer clear of that palette out of sheer fear that I would make myself look like a clown!

I am going to share a few screenshots from the video with you, and then the actual photos from the photo shoot. I really hope you have enjoyed this series, and are inspired to embrace your body as it is, dress it up as it is, (if you feel like dressing up), and celebrate love just as you are! - And like I said in my previous post, Valentine's Day is not just about celebrating romantic love! 

NEVER FORGET THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED <3>

Sending all of you, all of my love, 

Bex! x

S C R E E N S H O T S 
















P H O T O   S H O O T    P H O T O S














T H E    V I D E O




AND IN CASE YOU MISSED THE FIRST TWO PARTS OF THIS SERIES, HERE YOU HAVE THEM:

PART 1: http://rebequitarose.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/valentines-day-special-his-hers-casual.html


&

PART 2: http://rebequitarose.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/hi-beauties-here-is-second-part-of-our.html



XOX


Post a Comment

Popular Posts