HALLOWEEN 2015 - MakeUp & Outfit





Hello Beauties,

If you know anything about me, you will know how much I love to dress up in fancy dress. This, my loves, is the reason I love Halloween so very, very much! Any excuse to put on a costume, and I am there no matter what!

This year I'm not sure what I went as. I think I might have been a teenage-assassin-vampire of some sort. I had a few ideas in mind, but none of them worked out for various reasons, so in the end I just went with what I felt like wearing, and getting my makeup to look as Halloween-esque as I could. I literally just threw a few things on my face and hoped for the best, and I could not have been more chuffed with the results. Sadly, I don't have any high quality photos of my look. All the photos from that night were taken on mobile phones, and I forgot to take my Canon with me.

It turned out to be a great night, full of laughter and dancing, surrounded by wonderful friends. And on my way home, I remember thinking, "I wish it could be Halloween everyday!"

 
 
OUTFIT:
Black Body suit - Asos Curve
Tulle Skirt - Asos Curve
White bloddy socks - 'Chinos'

MAKEUP:
Foundation: Essence Pure Nude makeup 'Natural Finish no make-up feel' in 10 pure beige
Powder: Johnson's Baby Powder (Sealed on with NYX Matte finish finishing spray.
EyeShadows: Crave - Naked Urban Decay Basics, Savage and Jilted - Urban Decay Electric Palette.
Lashes: Eyelure London Exaggerate No 140
Lips: Red lip liner and red lipstick blended together.











Post a Comment

Popular Posts