Plus Size Outfit of the Day: My favourite Kimono and Jumpsuit


If you saw my previous post, you'll know that this month I really cut back on clothes shopping, and started investing in being more sociable, which has been incredible. Anyway, the only item of clothing I purchased was this kimono. I absolutely love it, and I cannot stop wearing it. I wear it with everything. Here is how I wore it to work recently...

Si habéis visto mi ultimo post, sabréis que este mes he rebajado mucho lo que gasto en ropa, y he aumentado lo que gasto en ser sociable. Lo cual ha sido increible. En todo caso, la ünica prenda que me he comprado este mes, ha sido este Kimono. Estoy toalmente enamorada de el, y me lo pongo mucho con todo. Aqui os muestro como me la puse para ir a trabajar recientemente...


Until next time, Beauties... Hasta la próxima, Bellezas...

Rebeca xox

PS: I'm sorry if the different size photos annoys anyone!

PD: Lo siento si a alguien le molesta que las fotos sean de distintos tamaños!
Post a Comment

Popular Posts