MS MODE - Black and White Jumpsuit


Today (Thursday) I ended up having an impromptu photo-shoot during my lunch hour with a friend from work, and this is the result. I wasn't even wearing any make up (I rarely wear makeup to work). If you are familiar with my blog, you'll know how much I love jumpsuits. Here is one of my latest purchases, and I could not love it any more than I already do. I was hesitant about getting one with a print, as I didn't think I'd get much wear out of it. Now that I own it, I suspect I am going to get lots of wear out of it. I was also unsure of the size, because I know I am going to loose more weight, and when I do, I'll have to think about what do with it, but as the saying goes, I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it. 

On a different note, I've taken these photos with my brand new Canon EOS 700d but the photo quality isn't as clear as I want it to be once I transfer the images to my macBook. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? I am hoping to be able to do a photography course to learn more! 

Hoy acabé teniendo una sesion de fotos imprevista durante la hora de mi comida, y este es el resultado. (Ni si quiera iba pintada. No me suelo maquillar para ir a trabajar). Si estáis familiariasada con mi blog, sabrás lo mucho que me gustan los monos. Aquí os muestro mi mas reciente adquisicion, y es imposible estar mas agusto con el. Estuve dudosa de que comprar un mono con estampado, ya que no pensé que le iba a sacar mucho partido. Ahora que es mio, sospecho que le voy a sacar muchisimo partido! Tambien estaba insegura con cual talla elegir, porque se que voy a adelgazar mas, y cuando lo haga, voy a tener que mirar qué hago con el. Pero como decimos en inglés (traduccion literal): Cruzemos ese puente cuando llegemos a él. 

Cambiando de tema, estas fotos las he tomado con mi nueva Canon EOS 700d, pero las imagenes no son tan claras como a mi me gustaria, una vez que paso las imagenes a mi MacBook. Alguien sabe cual puede ser el problema? Espero poder hacer un curso de fotografia pata poder aprender mas!  

Until next time,

Hasta la proxima,

xox


Post a Comment

Popular Posts