VERSATILE



If you follow me on Instagram and/or twitter, you will know by now that my latest fashion obsession are jumpsuits. They are just so perfect. They can be worn casually if you dress them down, or elegantly if you dress them up. It all depends on how you accessorise your jumpsuit, making them a perfect basic in any closet.

For the longest time I never thought jumpsuits would suit me, - with me being an apple shape and all, but I was wrong. The secret to making them work in my case, is to size up so it sits in a flattering way. I now wear jumpsuits a lot, both to work and play, so be prepared to see lots of different ways to style jumpsuits over here!


ESPAÑOL:

Si me sigues en Instagram y/o Twitter, sabrás que mi última obsesion en moda son los monos. Son perfectos. Se pueden llevar de forma informal, y también de forma elegante. Todo depende de como los complementas con los accesorios, haciéndolos un básico perfecto en cualquier closet. 

Durante mucho tiempo pensaba que no me iban a quedar bonitos - ya que soy de cuerpo manzana, pero estaba equivocada. El truco en hacerlos funcionar en mi cuerpo, es comprar un talla o dos mas, para que se siente sobre mi cuerpo de tal forma que me favorezca. Ahora uso monos con mucha frecuencia, tanto para ir a trabajar como para salir con mis amistades. Asi estate pendiente de ver muchas ideas de como estilizar un mono en mi blog! 



This jumpsuit is by New Look Inspire, which I purchased via Asos Curve. I always need to size up when it comes to New Look Inspire, so I ordered a size 24 (EU52) which is at least two sizes too big, but looks fine once it's on. It doesn't cling to any parts I don't want to emphasise, - like my derriére and my tummy; and since it's a wrap jumpsuit, it has a v-shape neckline which is very flattering on my body type which includes a short neck and short shoulders.

My only major pet peeve about this jumpsuit is that the fabric creases very easily. Other than that I am absolutely chuffed with this jumpsuit and I always feel both comfortable and cute in it, no matter if I am wearing it casually or elegantly; and people are always paying me compliments on how it looks on me every time I wear it. FYI, the fabric is stretchy, so if you feel more confident than I do about flaunting your curves in tight fitting clothes, then you don't need to size up as much as I did.

I now own four new plus size jumpsuits. Three are black, and the fourth one is navy. The navy one needs tailoring since it is far to big on me on the top half, but I'm sure it will be fine once that's sorted. Now I want a khaki-green one in wrap, and a few oriental floral pattern print ones. I'm currently stalking this one and this one on Asos, amongst others. Hopefully they'll go on sale and still be in stock in my size by the time I get paid.

And without further ado, here are the pictures of this outfit!

PS: I had a hard time choosing which photos I liked best, so this has ended up being a slightly picture heavy post. I hope nobody minds! None of these images have been photoshopped. 

ESPAÑOL:

Este mono es de New Look Inspire, y lo compré a través de Asos Curve. Con la ropa de New Look siempre tengo que pedir una tall o dos mas, asi que éste mono lo he comprado en una talla 52, que es como dos tallas mas grande mi tall usual, pero puesto en el cuerpo se ve bien. No me aprieta ninguna parte que quiero disimular, como mi trasero y mi tripa. Y como es una mono con la parte delantera que solapa, crea un cuello en forma de V, que favorece en mi tipo de cuerpo, que también incluye un cuello corto y hombros cortos. 

Mi unica queja de este mono, es que se arruga con muchisima facilidad. Aparte de eso, estoy encantada con el. Siempre me siento cómoda y mona cuando me lo pongo, da igual si es informal o elegante como lo lleve, y la gente que me ve con el puesto siempre me da cumplidos cada vez que me lo pongo. Para vuestra información, la tela estira bastante, así que si vosotras os sentís mas comodas luciendo vuestras curvas en ropa justadita que yo, no hace falta pedir tanta talla de mas. 

En este momento tengo cuatro monos de talla grande. Tres son negros, y el otro es azul marino. El azul marino me queda grande de arriba, pero una vez que le arregle eso, va a estar genial. Ahora quiero uno en verde khaki, y varios en estampado floral estilo asiático. De momento estoy pendiente de unos que hay en Asos. Ojalá se pongan de rebajas pronto y que aun queden en mi talla para cuando cobre!







JUMPSUIT / MONO - New Look Inspire via ASOS Curve

SHOES / ZAPATOS - Clarks (old)

CLUTCH / BOLSO - Accessorize (old)

CURLS / RIZOS - Babyliss Curl Secret





Until next time Beauties, 



xox 
Post a Comment

Popular Posts