HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2014


2014 has really flown by, and it's hard to believe that Christmas is literally only a few days away. - And the new year is around the corner as well. This year has been a funny year for me. I've learned and grown so much as a person. Blog-wise I´ve had the opportunity to collaborate with some fabulous bloggers and companies. I´m just regretful that "real life" has got in the way of me not being able to post as much as I would have liked to. I've had health issues and lost a lot of weight. I'm ending it kind of badly too, as I'm stuck in bed most days with unbearable backpain that is making me limp and take time off work. I miss work so much. As Sod's Law would have it, my Mac has also crashed on me, and isn't under guarantee anymore, so I need a brand new one. (I see no point in wasting money on fixing an old computer that is probably going to die on me soon again anyway). In any case, I lost a lot of edited photos which I was meant to post throughout the month of December, hence why I've been MIA over here. I hate that I can't go to work, blog, or do much of anything right now. I'm in the middle of undergoing medical tests and things to get the bottom of my backpain, (I already know about some of the issues I have with my back), which will run through into the new year, but I am staying positive and focusing on the good things in my life. Everything else will still be there once I get better, so at least I have things to look forward to. I also have some really exciting things lined up for my blog for 2015, (besides getting a much better camera and new editing software)! Since I won't be doing much online for the next few weeks, I will grab this opportunity to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all of you, and thank those of you who have stuck around. I wish you all the very best for 2015, and please stay tuned for lots of new things coming from over here in 2015. Here is a quick recap of my favourite posts from 2014 - including a link to the makeup tutorial video I made, which was more work and fun than I expected it to be. It was downloded reposted without my permission by other users twice, so I even learned new things about YouTube and copyright. There is no such thing as bad experiences. It´s all about what you learn from them, and how you handled them!!!

HAIR: Babyliss Curl Secret




And now for the personal style posts


BLACK SUMMER





BLACK & WHITE






THE MAGIC OF MAKEUP







UNICA PLUS (Dress Review)







GOLD & MODESTY







UNICA TEXTIL / UNICA PLUS - REVIEW





BLOGGERSHARINGSTYLE - FLOWERS





LEOPARD PRINT & LEATHER - COLLAB WITH MODE PLUS





LBD  #1




WHITE WINTER





ALL BUNDLED UP




UNTIL NEXT TIME,

X O X 
Post a Comment

Popular Posts