CURVY HOLIDAY : PLUS SIZE OFFICE PARTY LOOK


 A few bloggers and myself have joined forces to bring you some holiday outfit inspiration. My day job has pretty much taken over my life so I ended up not having time to create the look I had in mind for the first installment. 
But this leopard print dress would fit the bill just fine, so why not go with this?

The other bloggers who are in on this are:
Style4Curves

Bianca
Curvaceouslybee

Jeniese
The Je ne sais quoi

Pepper
PrettyPlusPep
Please be sure to check out their Instagram accounts as well!

I finally got my first full month pay a few days ago, and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by the pay I got for what is essentially a part time job. So, I thought I'd treat myself to another ASOS order, and that's exactly what I did. 
Sadly, it turns out they tried to deliver my parcel today when I wasn't home. I re-scheduled on-line for them to deliver it tomorrow afternoon, but I am probably going to call SEUR in the morning to ensure that they come at a time when I will definitely be home. 
And what did I order? 
Have a look below... 

 * * * 
(Only in the white though!)
* * * 
(In cream)
* * *
* * *
 * * *

I know I said I would DIY the first and last dress, but I haven't had time for that, and God knows when/if I will ever have time to sew anything ever again.  My new job is very time consuming, but I absolutely love my job and I don't think I would change it for the world. Today was a particularly special day since one of my most difficult students, who usually makes zero effort when he isn't truanting, showed me all the wonderful things he is really capable of in class today. Seriously, it was like being on cloud nine! I was so giddy and excited, that I just wanted to jump around and do a happy dance! 




Post a Comment

Popular Posts