#BloggerSharingStyle - Flowers

Please excuse the typo. It should be #BloggerSharingStyle with a 'G'.

If you haven't noticed already, I love florals!

Sino os habeis fijado aún, me chiflan los estampados floreados!


I also love stripes! I also love stripes and florals together!

Tambien me chiflan las rayas! Y me gusta como se ven combinados con un estampado floreado!


Right now, my obsession with 'oriental' flowers, is exploding! 
Perhaps that's why I love this 'kimono' so much...

En esto momento, mi obsesion con la 'flores orientales', está explotando!
Quizás sea por eso que me chifla tantisimo este 'kimono'...






I bought it about a month ago. I was out shopping with my friend Cerise when she was here visiting, and we found them on the sale rack in H&M. I instantly fell in love. I thought it was absolutely stunning. Cerise had doubts though. She thought it looked a bit like a towelling robe. I don't think it does. I can't wait to restyle with jeans, a skirt, and a dress! Maybe, just maybe, this kimono will be a regular guest on my blog for a while.

La compré hace como un mes. Estaba de compras con mi amiga Cerise cuando me estaba visitando. Lo encontramos en la seccion de rebajas en H&M. Yo me enamoré a primera vista. Me pareció una belleza. Pero Cerise tenia dudas. Le parecia una bata. Yo no creo que parezca una bata. Me hace ilusion volver a combinarlo en el futuro; con vaqueros, una falda, un vestido! Y a lo mejor, solo a lo mejor, este kimono va a ser una visita regular en mi blog durante un tiempito.


 
 The leather booties I'm wearing here, I've had since I was about fourteen years old. Since the '90s are back, these will come in very handy in a lot of posts I have in mind. They're really comfortable, eventhough I'm not a heels kind of girl!

Estos botines de piel que me vez aqui, los he tenido desde que tenia mas o menos unos catorce años. Ahora que han vuelto los '90s, me van a resultar muy utiles para muchos looks que tengo que mente. Son super comodos, y eso que yo no soy una chica de ir con tacones altos!

I'm really into orange lips, and orange blush. In this post, I'm wearing
slowburn from Urban Decay's Electric Palette as orange blush, and Infinitely Fuchsia no.160 Super Stay 14-hour lipstick by Maybelline New York. Sadly I don't have a great camera, and the lighting wasn't great either, so the lipstick's true colour doesn't show up. I also straightened my hair for the first time again in ages. In this heat is was pretty much a useless but it showcases my length. My hair isn't as long as I want it to be, but it's definitely growing! 



 My love for oriental floral artwork, (as I call it), extends to my dreaming of getting a tatoo on my back in a very similar design to this one:

Mi amor por el arte de 'flores orientales'. (como les llamo yo), exteniende a mis sueños de querer hacerme un tatuaje en mi espalda con un diseño muy parecido a este:

 I don't know if I would ever go through with it because I hate pain. But if I was one of those people who like pain, or who can stand pain, I'd be looking into getting it done a.s.a.p.

In the meantime, I'll rely on clothes for my oriental flower art fix.

No se si algun dia llegaré a hacermelo, pporque no soporto dolor. Pero si fuese una de estas personas que les gusta el dolor, o que tienen mucho aguante para el dolor, ya estaria mirando para hacermela cuanto antes.

Mientras, me conformaré con saciar mi amor por las flores orientales, atravez de mi vestuario.



Post a Comment

Popular Posts