FOR KENDRA

ENGLISH

Hello Beauties, 

Tonight I bring you some style ideas I put together for travel expert Kendra Thornton after she recently contacted me and some other bloggers for style ideas and inspiration. Here is what she had to say:

"Fun and Fashion for a Night in the Big Apple
Traveling is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. I’m super excited to announce that I’ll be traveling to New York City with friends soon.
After searching all the hotels in New York, we've booked a stay at the luxurious Dream New York City hotel. We have plenty of fun planned for our short getaway, and I can’t wait to go. Before I pack for my adventure, however, I need some advice. As a mom of three little ones, I need a style update before taking a trip to a fashion Mecca like the Big Apple. Will you review the information about one of the places where my friends and I will be dining? Then, use that information to advise me concerning an outfit for the occasion.
 

Serafina
Whether we enjoy a Broadway show before or after going to eat at Serafina, I know I’ll enjoy the organic New York atmosphere at this Italian restaurant. Popular with locals as well as tourists, Serafina features pizzas and pasta dishes crafted from the freshest ingredients available. The Italian delicacies here are almost as addictive as the celebratory atmosphere for which the venue is well known.
 

New York Fashion and Fun
Few cities influence fashion worldwide in the way that New York City does. I’ve had tons of fun getting recommendations for my trip from the travel experts at Gogobot. Now I’m excited to get fashion tips from you before embarking on my journey. It won’t do for me to go to a chic city like the Big Apple looking dowdy. Besides, whether I’m enjoying dinner and a show in Midtown New York City or spending a day with my kids back home, I always feel better when I look great and feel comfortable dressed in appropriate fashions for my activities. I can’t wait to learn what recommendations you have for my New York City look."

I love doing things like this, to imspire women to explore their options, and maybe try new things they would otherwise probably not have experimented with. So this request was especially dear to my heart! Style and fashion is not about size. It's about self expression. Saying something about ourselves without having to say a word. Sharing. Inspiring. Not judging. Decorating our bodies as we like.
Anyway, before I get lost on a ramble, here are my looks, LOL, twelve to one. 

ESPAÑOL

Hola Bellezas, 

Esta noche os traigo algunas ideas que he creado para Kendra Thornton, una experta en viajes, despues de ella me ha escrito a mi, y a varias blogeras mas, pidiendonos ayuda e inspiracion. 

A mi me encanta hacer cosas asi. Inspirar a otras mujeres para que exploren sus opciones, y quizas probar cosas nuevas que de lo contrario a lo mejor no huberian experimentado de contrario. Asi que este 'encargo' para mi ha sido muy especial. Estilo y moda no se trata de talla. Se trata de expresarse. De decir algo sobre nosotros mismos sin tener que decir ni una palabra. Compartir. Inspirar. No juzgar. Decorar nuestros cuerpos como nos gusta. 

Bueno, antes de que me pierda hablando a lo loco, aqui os dejo mis looks, desde el doce, hasta el uno.

Look Twelve - Dressing up Casual



Alice You sleeveless dress
€28 - dorothyperkins.com

Black pumps
€15 - stylishplus.com

Givenchy leather purse
€930 - ssense.com

GUESS statement necklace
€33 - guess.com

LeiVanKash knuckle ring
€170 - boticca.com

Eye makeup
makeupforever.com

Look Eleven - Fresh and girly



Miss Selfridge polyester shirt
€18 - missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge navy shorts
€83 - missselfridge.com

KAOS clothing
€65 - yoox.com

Express yellow flat
€29 - express.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors leather handbag
€155 - zalando.co.uk

Bangle bracelet
€13 - nastygal.com

Lauren Ralph Lauren long necklace
€27 - lordandtaylor.com

LOOK TEN - Maximum impact with Minimal Effort



H M silk top
€43 - hm.com

H M pink kimono
€37 - hm.com

H&M blue jean shorts
€25 - hm.com

Kate spade sandals
€130 - shopbop.com

Kate spade crossbody
€195 - nordstrom.com

Topshop bracelet jewelry
€15 - topshop.com

Look Nine - Golden Floral Queen



Topshop long sleeve blouse
€44 - topshop.com

Alexander McQueen pencil skirt
€940 - brownsfashion.com

Valentino leather shoes
€1.005 - harrods.com

Valentino leather handbag
€755 - tessabit.com

Rose gold earrings
€28 - emmastine.com

Look Eight - Unleash your wild side



Topshop jump suit
€58 - topshop.com

Charlotte Olympia white heel shoes
€490 - theoutnet.com

Charlotte Olympia clutch
€945 - net-a-porter.com

Gabriele Frantzen vintage necklace
€435 - ahalife.com

ASOS cateye glasses
€17 - asos.com

Look Seven - Russian Doll



Vintage dress
1stdibs.com

Givenchy top
€1.435 - matchesfashion.com

Anna F mary jane
€98 - yoox.com

Bib necklace
€22 - modcloth.com

Lips makeup
€5,47 - etsy.com

Messy Buns!
€145 - allisimpson.com

Look Six - Classic



Forever Unique white sleeveless blouse
€92 - repertoirefashion.co.uk

White jacket
€31 - quizclothing.co.uk

ONLY light blue jeans
€35 - only.com

Gianvito Rossi black peep toe booties
€530 - matchesfashion.com

Valentino black evening purse
€1.600 - mytheresa.com

Hermès hinged bracelet
€415 - usa.hermes.com

KENNETH JAY LANE bracelets bangle
€98 - net-a-porter.com

Lancôme liquid eye liner
€22 - lancome-usa.com

Charlotte Tilbury palette makeup
€205 - net-a-porter.com

Long wearing lipstick
€5,47 - etsy.com

Look Five



Ted Baker fitted jumpsuit
€205 - psyche.co.uk

Chie Mihara leather shoes
€290 - gravitypope.com

Yves Saint Laurent red purse
€725 - luisaviaroma.com

Luminess Air eyeshadow
€23 - target.com

Lips makeup
€7,25 - etsy.com

Look Four - Chic



Forever New shirts blouse
€48 - forevernew.com.au

Dolce Gabbana knee length skirt
€1.060 - thecorner.com

Brian Atwood black sandals
€1.055 - ssense.com

Marchesa clutch
€3.105 - net-a-porter.com

Look Three - Princess Boho



River Island one sleeve shirt
€12 - riverisland.com

J.Crew short shorts
€87 - jcrew.com

Salvatore Ferragamo leather shoes
€350 - shoescribe.com

Dolce Gabbana brown handbag
€2.770 - net-a-porter.com

Green bangle
€20 - 1928.com

Long necklace
€110 - pinkmascara.com


Look One - Girly, Pink and Gold



Cocktail party dress
€40 - modcloth.com

Lanvin shoes
€845 - shoescribe.com

Kate Spade bracelet jewelry
€64 - saksfifthavenue.com

Kate Spade water resistant watch
€180 - macys.com

VIDEO


Post a Comment

Popular Posts