VIDEO INTRODUCTION | Dec 2013

Hi there! I hope you are all well! 

I have decided I am going to start making youtube videos, as well blogging as usual. 

That way, I can share my personal experiences in regards to body-image issues and size discrimination, - and maybe even make hair and beauty tutorials too. I don't know how often I will be making these videos, or even if they'll be any good or not, but there's no harm in giving it a go! 

It's something I've really wanted to do for ages, but kept putting it off because of how shy I am, as well as my poor video editing skills. (Despite having a youtube channel). However, practise makes perfect, and you can't get better anything if you don't work at it. 

Here is the introduction video I made for them...
(It's only 13 seconds long)


Do you like it?
x o x 


1 comment

Popular Posts