Jones New York

As soon as I laid eyes on this red and black cardigan/wrap thing by Jones New York at the Corte Ingles, it was love at first sight... 







And the best bit, was the price!! 



It was down from a hundred and nineteen euros (119e) to just twenty-nine euros (29e). 
Bargain or what? 



Who wouldn't be smiling?



I wore it casual, with a basic plain white t-shirt underneath, plain black trousers and my black leather boots, and then some 'statement' jewellery to give the outfit a subtle 'pop'.




And for once I'll do a close-up of my hair and make-up... 



 Plain white t-shirt and Black trouers - H&M (Trousers - old)
Wide calf black leather Boots - El Baul del Botero
Jones New York cardigan / wrap - Jones New York via El Corte Ingles
Grey Scarf - Gifted

Make-up: Mary Kay, L'Oreal, and Springfield Cosmetics.

Until next time,
kisses xxx
3 comments

Popular Posts