Bright Stripes

I don't have much to say today, except I'm very tired as it's been a very long day.

I gelled my hair back this morning. Something I never ever do, but it was the quickest and easiest way to do something to my hair instead of walking out looking like I had had an electric shock, lol.


I still didn't manage to get that ASOS order sorted yet, but I hope it will be sorted by the end of this week.

Striped top - "chinos"
White trousers - H&M BIB (old)
Shoes - Amichi Leather Collection
Orange Scarf - Random
Black Handbag - From random shop in Atocha Station (old)

I dunno why, but I rarely show you guys the backs of my outfits. Here's one for you.


Today I spent, what to me, is a small fortune on "t-shirts" from H&M, which I wear as vests underneath other tops which I feel are too transparent, (or too low cut for work), since my current lot of "vests" are old, decoloured, (too low cut for work) and some are even ripping at the seams. - But since it's a fashion "need" and not a fashion "want", I can forgive myself.


BTW, do you guys like my new blog banner?


 I am totally in love with it. It was made for me by the wonderful Marta, aka, SrtaInvertida who has a really fab and hilarious YouTube channel!! And the charicature she made of me, is just too cute for words!! Check out those eye lashes and the London Monuments on my skirt!! Love, love, love!!
Marta is a genious!! 
I want to get this thing FRAMED!!!


And on that note, I'm going to end this post.

I hope you guys are having a great week so far!

Much Luv,

Rebequita Rose

xox
2 comments

Popular Posts