Something Old. Something New.


Can you believe this skirt has been in my closet for about two years and has never been worn? 


It even had the label on it, which is why I know I paid ten euros for it in the sale, and that the original price had been just under thirty euros. I have never disliked this skirt, so I'm not sure why it was at the back of my closet just gathering dust... Well! Not anymore! I wore this to work yesterday and all I got were compliments and questions about if I had to go somewhere important after school, LOL.


Please excuse the lame posing. These photos were taken in a rush and I was having a bad hair-bad skin day on top of it! 

I was also very tired and in quite a fair bit pain in my hip and leg, which I think you can see, even though I did try to smile. 

(I have three slipped discs in the base of my spine. And no, no Dr has ever told me to loose weight. I'm surprised by that too, but that's another story for another day).


The skirt might be an oldie, but the tops a newbie. It's the ASOS Curve top I mentioned in my previous post. It's a bit big on me, but the long sleeved top underneath it in the same colour, styles it out.



I love that this top is both work friendly and play-time friendly too. 

How would you style this top?

Top - Asos Curve
Skirt - H&M (old)
Scarf - El Corte Ingles
Black Clutch - Primark (old)
Lace pumps - Ardene

xxx





3 comments

Popular Posts