So Last Year... (Part 3)


I am finally getting to grips with iPhoto, so I am experimenting with different things I can do with it :)

Por fin me estoy orientando en iPhoto, asi que estoy experimentando con las distantas posibilidades :)



This is another work outfit from last summer. 
This look was actually inspired by Girl with Curves post: To The Max
I know I don't look even half as good as she does, but that's ok. I think the outfit worked fine, although I was expecting it not to on the morning that I decided to give it a try.
I know I've said this before, but I love it when I look in the mirror and a combination I think isn't going to work, actually does! 

Aqui os dejo otro look del verano pasado. 
Este look me fue inspirado por el look To The Max, de Girl with Curves
Ya se que no me veo tan guapa como ella, pero no pasa nada. Pienso que mi look no esta mal, aunque esperaba que no me funcionara aquella mañana que decidí intentarlo.
Ya se que os he dicho esto muchas veces, pero me encanta cuando me miro al espejo, veo que una combinación que yo pienso, 'no me va a quedar bien', me sale bien!

Blouse / Blusa & Falda / Skirt - H&M
Necklace / Collar - Accessorize
Wedges / Cuñas - Mary Paz
Bag / Bolso - Can't remember / No me acuerdo
Bangle / Pulsera - Evans

Post a Comment

Popular Posts