Beautiful isn´t a size!!

I know I have said this a billion times over, but seriously, we must stop associating size with beauty. 

I truly believe anyone can be beautiful at any size, and to show you guys what I mean, I thought I would say a little about the late Anna Nichole Smith (26 Nov 1967 - 8 Feb 2007) - which some of you may or may not have heard of before. She is probably most famous for being the playboy playmate of the year in 1993 and for marrying the oil business mogul J- Howard Marshall who was over sixty years her senior; but let´s not talk about Anna Nichole Smith´s private life or career, as I feel those elements are completely irrevelant to the point I am trying to make here.

Anna Nichole´s weight yo-yo-ed throughout her adult life, but no matter what size she was, she was always stunning, well dressed, appeared confident and the camera loved her!

Here are some photos I found on-line to show you, to demonstrate, once more, that being beautiful is not about your dress size!

Image found: Here 


Image found: Here

Image found: Here

Two images above found: Here

Image found: Here

Image found: Here


Image found: Here

Image found: Here

I have stayed away from her more sexualized pictures and playboy style photos on purpose, as those don´t really fit in what my blog is all about, but you are free to find out more about Anna Nichole Smith if curiosity tickles your fancy! You can watch a video-docu about her life here: http://video.tvguide.com/The+Life+of+Anna+Nicole+Smith/The+Life+of+Anna+Nicole+Smith+The+Early+Years/7299142?autoplay=true&partnerid=OVG
and/or here:



Quote found: Here


Lots of Luv,
Rebequita Rose.
xoxox
1 comment

Popular Posts