OOTD: White Summer

This is definately one of my favourite outfits for this summer. I feel so me in it, with the casual laid back short boyfriend jeans, and the cute whitest white top with ruffles on the shoulders! The necklace as you can see is another elephant accessory. I think I bought this from Six, here in Madrid. The bangles are the same bangles you see over and over on this blog, and which I bought from Evans in London years ago. The shoes are flats from Ardene. Seriously! Do you guys get how much I love these little flats? They are so cute and comfortable! Sadly, there are no close-up photos of my handbag. I´ve had this bag for about ten years. I bought it from El Corte Inglés when I was in Madrid on holiday. I liked it back then, and I still like it today. I was struggling to find a handbag that would work with this outfit, and this one was the one I thought matched the best. I´m not one to switch handbags on a daily basis, but if the handbag really doesn´t work with the outfit, I will switch handbags! 

Top: Festa / Short Boyfriend Jeans: H&M / Necklace: Six / Bangles: Evans / Shoes: Ardene

xoxoxox
Post a Comment

Popular Posts