OOTD: Sleeveless Nude Lace

Nude coloured, sleevless, lace mini-dress (worn as a top by me today) : H&M BIB, Madrid 39.95euros
Blue Boyfriend Jeans: H&M BIB, Madrid (Can´t remember price)
Black XL Bangles: Evans, London (Can´t remember price)

I wore this mini-dress as a long top today because I was going to work, but I am looking forward to wearing this as a mini-dress in the very near future away from work! As I´m a plus size girl that likes her fuller legs, I´m more than happy to go mini. I love how 60s this dress looks and feels to me. The linning makes this dress quite warm, so I know I will be able to wear it through autumn and winter, as well as summer, making it an investment peice which will be worn over and over again. I didn´t think much of this dress when I saw it hanging on the rail, but curiosity got the better of me and I liked it as soon as I tried it on. I can´t wait to style this dress over and over in completely different ways! I think it works fab as a top as well as a dress, and I have a feeling this is going to crop up here over and over in my OOTD posts! :)
Post a Comment

Popular Posts