OOTD: A Green Day

It feels wierd to be unemployed, but oh so liberating at the same time! That said, I don´t know how long my unemployed status will last for as today I suddenly have a few (very unexpected) job interviews lined up for work starting in a week or two! Luckily today though, I was free to do as I please, when I pleased and how I pleased! So I got a desperately needed lie-in this morning, and then indulged in some precious "me" time! Yeay!

In the afternoon I popped out to do some serious errands that needed doing. I threw this dress on in a desperate last minute "I don´t know what to wear" moment. It´s kind of new as I´ve only had it for a few months, but it´s barely been worn. It´s from H&M´s BIB section. I found it suddenly after months of wanting and searching for a military style dress in my size. I actually sized up on this one, and I´m glad I did. It´s also one of those things that works in the colder seasons when teamed up with tights and boots, and also in the warmer months with bare legs and "open" shoes. My only critism of this dress, is how quickly and easily it wrinkles up! The handbag is quite old. I´ve had it for about five years, but rarely use it. In fact I had forgotten I even had it until I started to look for a brown bag in my handbag basket this afternoon, lol. I don´t remember where I bought it from, or how much I paid for it. The shoes are the same new ballet pumps I got from Ardene that I wore yesturday. I cannot believe how comfy they are! Seriously! If you a big footed gal with a passion for cute, flat pumps that you could live-in forever, these are the shoes for you! I got a lot compliments about these shoes today :) As usual, I wore my bangles on my wrist, and for a change, I switched from my usual studs to some gold-plated hoop earrings :) There is something very "mature lady" about this style of dress, but with the right accessories, it can be made to be young, fun and funky! The belt I got with some white linen trousers I also gtom the H&M BIB section months ago! I decided to wear my hair curly with this look, but the overall hairstyle didn´t work out as planned... tut tut

xoxoxox

Post a Comment

Popular Posts