OOTD: Dress and Boyfriend Shorts

 
This is a re-creation of a look I came up with and photographed days ago. Then my memory card messed up and I lost all the outfit photos I had photographed waiting to be posted! What a bugger! Anyway, this is a slightly odd outfit, and not everyone will like it, but I was happy with the combination. It´s not something I will wear everyday admitedly, but definately something I felt very comfortable in! 
The dress I´ve had for some time now. I bought it from a shop called Shana. They do really affordable fashion upto an XL! If you are ever near a Shana, I recommend you stop by! So far, I know of two in Madrid. One is on Calle Fuencarral, and the other is behind FNAC in Sol. What I love about this dress, is that I can (and do) wear it as a short dress, a long top, AND, a petitcoat! The Ardene pumps are still treating my feet very well. I cannot recommend these shoes highly enough!The ring, I love! I just wish I could remember where I got it from!

Short Boyfriend Jeans: H&M / White dress: Shana / Blazer: H&M / Shoes: Ardene / Bag: Blanco

xoxoxox
Post a Comment

Popular Posts