OOTD: Monday, Monday...





I don´t really know what to tell you guys about this outfit, other than I really love it! I felt like I had dressed like a grown up for a change yesturday! The top is from H&M BIB. I know a lot of plus-size divas out there really put the H&M BIB section down, but I must say that they seem to be improving, and every now and again I will find something in there that I really love, such as the top in this post!I got it mainly because I don´t have that many tops with sleeves that aren´t too low cut, or simply falling apart. I know the weather in Spain is getting warmer, and some days (and nights) can be terrifyingly hot, but then we get these cold and very rainy days where tops like this are a must! Fear that it would start to rain is the reason I tucked the trousers into the boots! I will definately re-create this look, but with completely different shoes! I´m thinking wedge-sandals... Hmm...

Top / Camiseta: H&M BIB, Madrid - 9.95 euros
Necklace / Collar: Briggite Bijou, Madrid - 14.90euros - 8 euros
Trousers / Pantalones: Alcampo Supermarkets, Madrid - 11.95 euros 8Size XL
Boots / Botas: Evans, London - A christmas Gift / Un regalo de Navidad
1 comment

Popular Posts