Hair post : Curls and a big bow





It´s not secret that I like cute and feminine, and I consider this hairstlye to be both.

I curled my hair using a 12cm curling tong that came "free" with a magazine about a year ago, but which I had never used before. I started curling medium sized sections at the bottom of my head, and then worked my way up. I applied hairspray on each individual curl as soon as it was done, and then let it set. When I had curled everywhere, (except my fringe), I added one last dose of hairspray all over, and let it set for about 15-20 minutes.

Then I very gently ran my fingers through my hair, going over any curls that came out to small, and then tied back the front section of my hair with a brown, metal-free, ponytail/band. Then, I put the bow directly over the metal free ponytail, and I was good to go.

I was very happy with the results, and will be wearing my hair like this again!

You like?

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

1 comment

Popular Posts