Not everybody´s cup of tea!

I´m expecting a lot of people to not like this look, outfit, combination, or whatever you want to call it.

Normally I like to colour co-ordinate my outfits, so everything matches. I don´t know what got into me yesturday. I guess I started the day feeling light hearted, and this was a bit of harmless "fun" (?)

Sometimes it pays to not take ourselves so seriously!

 

I met up with a good friend of mine for a coffee/lunch yesturday, and she gave me this look of disgust and said, "How can you wear mustard tights? That´s just awful!" I just laughed. "I like them!"

I like mustard coloured tights!



As it is very cold out here, I wore a pair of thick, but shiny, black tights under the mustard tights. I made the mustard look a lot darker than it is.

The boots are new. They were a christmas present from Evans.

I absolutely LOVE them!


I´ve actually had these mustard coloured tights for months, hadn´t gotten round to wearing them until yesturday. I got them in the H&M summer sale, for abobut a euro (I think)! I also got red and pink "leggings" at the same time, for the same price. Though I´d say they are more like "footless tights" that leggings!

The dress is new, from the Pimkie sale.

I don´t normally shop at Pimkie, but I strolled in there the other day, and saw a few things I liked.


This dress seemed a bit "Dorothy Perkins" to me, and was down from (I think), 20 something euros to just under 13 euros. Bargain! And the material is super soft and cute!



I´m really happy with little dress! I kept going through all my jewellery (mainly necklaces) to find the perfect accessory, but nothing I had seemd to match right. Then on Saturday, when I was at Atocha Renfe station on my way to visit family, I stopped by one of the little shops there that sells accessories- They had an offer, of two necklaces for five euros! Again! What a bargain! This is one of the two I got..


I knew as soon as I saw it, that I had to have it! Especially at that price!


And that´s what I wore yesturday!

*smiles*

Much Luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxox



1 comment

Popular Posts