Something for the day job...

Hello everyone!

Finally! I have had the chance to upload photos from my camera, onto my blog. No more crappy mirror image photos taken with my mobile... At least for now... LOL


This is one of the outfits I wore to work last week...



It´s a really simple casual outfit, but I felt so cute and comfy!

I love wearing skirts! Especially one with hitches, pleats, frills... They make me feel so girly and cute!

I teamed it with a couple of old chunky bracelets from Evans...

 A simple plain black one and this really pretty "silver" one...


(See first photo above of both bracelets)

...and my new "cloth" necklace from Bershka.



I instantly loved this necklace the moment I laid eyes on it and I just knew I had to get it.

I think its great how one simple peice of accessory can excite you into putting something together, made of up of peices you´ve in your wardrobe for ages, but had never worn together before!

Hitch Skirt: Dorothy Perkins (old)  Green Top: H&M (old) Black shrug/cardy: H&M, BB (about 5 years old) Black 100 denier tights: H&M (XL and a bit loose fitting) Bracelets: Evans (old)  Necklace: Bershka (new, about 7 or 8 euros)

So what do guys tend to wear to work to feel 
casual, comfy and cute?

Much Luv,
Rebequita Rose
xoxoxoxox

2 comments

Popular Posts