Hair Repair: Before and After

Ok, so I blogged about how great the hair repair treatment I have been doing is, but I hadn´t uploaded any photographic evidence of this improvement, until today...

BEFORE


AFTER


The "after" photo is from about only a week into the hair repair treatment!!

It looks a lot longer in the after photo, because my hair is shorter at the front and longer at the back

I couldn´t be happier about such a drastic improvement in the condition of my hair!

So what did I use...?


(which keeps my hair cleaner for longer than "regular" shampoo, so a bottle of this lasts for ages)
You towel dry the hair after you shampoo it, and the spray this through out the hair, and leave in for about 10 minutes, then you rinse it out).
Kérastase Nectar Thermique (Heat protection cream)
After you rinse out the protein spray, you towel dry the hair a bit, and then apply this throughout your hair before you dry it, or style it, using heat. Ie; before you blow dry, flat iron, etc.

I´m not going to say much more on the subject, as I think the results speak for themselves!

However, if you want to ask me any speicific questions, comment below, or e-mail me and I will get back to you! - Promise!

Much love,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxoxox

Post a Comment

Popular Posts