Swimsuit Post

I´ve been wanting to do a swimwear post for a while now, but I´ve been putting it off simply because I don´t have any exciting swimwear. And yes, I do know that there is absolutely nothing revolutionary, exciting or interesting about a girl in a plain black one peice swimsuit, especially if she is plus sized! Still, I spent the afternoon sitting by a pool in my new black all in one peice swinsuit with friends today, and so I thought I´d blog about it anyway!


If I´m completely honest, I´m not a fan of this swimsuit. It´s an H&M swimsuit which I bought it a few weeks back as an "emergency", after a friend invited me to an all night pool party at her boyfriend´s friend´s house, and my other swimsuit was a bit big on me.

Right now, I am actually dying to own a bikini that fits me! I haven´t worn a bikini since I was about three years old, and it´s always been one of those things I have always felt I "can´t" wear simply because I am a big girl. Only now I realize how silly that is. The fact is, I can wear whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want, on MY body! And if someone else doesn´t like the sight of me in a bikini, or any other garment for that matter, then they can place their gaze elsewhere. So, I am now going to start my hunt for the "perfect" bikini! Although something tells me it won´t be that easy in Madrid. But a girl can try! - Either way, baby steps for me for now though. I don´t quite feel brave enough to start sporting spaghetti straps and thong style bikins just yet! lol

Until next time my lovelies,
Much luv and best wishes from me to you!

xoxoxoxox



4 comments

Popular Posts