Novice Ring Whore

YEAY! I finally have a new camera! This means I can now blog to my hearts content!

Now onto the important stuff. This time, RINGS!

*Smiley face*

I have never been into rings in the same way that I have never been into shoes - Until now. About a week or two ago I saw a beautiful rose ring in Tierra, at their Sol branch. I thought it was beautiful and that it would match perfectly with my layered floral dress from Linea Cero, but knowing how uncomfortable I have felt wearing rings in the past, I decided not to get it. But it was calling me. I went back to the shop a few days ago, and it still looked as beautiful to me as it did on the first day I saw it, so I got it. This then spiralled into a new found love for rings, and then I went a bit crazy and got quite a few more rings!

Here they are close-up!!

Here are the three I got from the chinos for 2 euros each and two others I got from a small bisuteria shop for 3 euros each (in no particular order).

 


I got this butterfly ring from H&M this week, for 4.95 euros. It has an adjustable back-ring bit, so you can adjust the size according to your finger size! I love this ring soooo much! It was the last in store, and I didn´t think twice about getting it!

Here is the rose thing that led to my love for the subsequent rings...

I got this one from Tierra for 12 euros. I don´t actually know what material it is made of, but the actual rose looks and feels leathery, if that males sense. I don´t think the ring is made of leather though...

And just like the H&M butterfly ring, it has an adjustable back bit to adjust to your finger size! YEAY!

And this is the dress I thought it would look mega cute with!


I don´t know if this is new found love for rings is just a phase, or if I am going to start embracing rings as a standard part of my wardrobe from now on. All I know is, I am happy with the rings I have gotten so far. I have been wearing them a lot and I haven´t felt uncomfortable when wearing them. So let´s see!

I have also suddenly been getting into shoes. I didn´t have much in the way of summer shoes, so I got a bit carried away when I found what to me are gorgeous shoes WHICH FIT ME for once, (makes a nice and exciting change) and which are comfortable for me to wear this summer! But thats another post for another day!

Until then my lovelies,
Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxox
1 comment

Popular Posts