Dance School Drop Out

Hey guys! I know I´ve been really quiet on the blogging front, but I´m here now. Feels like its been forever since I last blogged about anything...! The other day I went to a friends house for some girly pampering time before we met up with more friends of ours later in town for some drinks! Here is what I wore...

(I wore something else completely different for drinks though)


The funny thing is, I wouldn´t normally wear a t-shirt tucked into a skirt like this, (mostly because I as an apple, I don´t have a defined-low waist, or much of a behind), but this is exactly how I envisioned wearing this t-shirt when I saw it in H&M and it actually looked pretty much how I expected it to on!

I like it when that happens! Don´t you?

I promise I´ll try to make more of an effort with oufit posts these days. I´m trying to be less cute and a bit more "edgy". I want to challenge myself and experiment more with things that are outside of my comfort zone. (Animal prints were one of those things for me). What I wore to drinks was definately not cute, but sadly I didn´t take any photos when we were out that night! I guess I´ll have to "recreate" the look for the blog, hehe!

Until next time my lovelies,
Much luv!

xoxoxox

Animal print scarf - Little shop in Plaza de España Metro
T-shirt - 7.95 H&M
Elasticated waisted skirt - 3 euros H&M (on sale) - I actually now own two of these, but paid a lot more for the first one!
Leggings - Evans (cant remember the price)
Shoes - Plain black ballet pumps

3 comments

Popular Posts