Girly Grey

Here is one of my girly looks...


I look like a really mean school teacher in this next photo, lol.


Have I ever mentioned my love for waistcoasts?


And to go out...


This last look is my fave!

I got this skirt from H&M for 9.95 euros.

They had the same style in various colours and different patterns on the material.
Saks in the City blogged about the black one of these she got ages ago, and if my memory serves me right, she thinks it will fit up to a UK size 22. I agree. The waist is very generous and stretches a lot!

Until next time,
Much luv,
Rebequita Rose
xoxoxoxox

Skirt: H&m, 9.95euros
Top: Lefties, 4euros
Jeans blazer: Lefties (years ago)
Knitted waistcoat: H&M, 19.95
Ruffled sleeved cardy: H&M, 19.95
Tights: H&M, 7.95euros
Scarf: A gift from a cousin
Shoes: Random little shop in Carrefour shopping centre in Mar de Cristal, Madrid
Fake pearl necklace: Chinos, 2euros
Bandolero bag: I´ve had it for years. Can´t remember where I got it, or how much I paid for it.
2 comments

Popular Posts