THANK YOU!

I just wanted to post a quick appreciation blog to say a big, fat THANK YOU to all of you.

(Image found here)

First of all welcome to all my new followers!!

And thank you to all my readers and followers - new and old - for taking an interest in my blog.

I don´t think people (perhaps with the exception of fellow bloggers), realize how much time and effort goes into each post, or how much courage it takes to just have a blog! So thank you for reading and commenting on my blog, as it makes the process so much more worth it and rewarding!

Second of all, I´m very flattered by all the positive comments and interest I am getting on my blog, since I don´t consider myself a particularly "interesting" or "daring" plus-size amateur-fatshionista, and, my blog is still very much just a baby.

Anyhow, I am now a blog partner with the french plus size fashion house Jean Marc Phillipe, (thank you guys). - You can see me here on their website! - I am now on chicisimo.com as well - You can find me there here! And perhaps even more "importantly" (to me), my own personal real-life plus size fashion inspiration person (who for now shall remain anonymous) is totally in love with my blog and now says I inspire her! Now that really touched me!

And finally, I sure hope I am inspiring other plus size women to love, accept and celebrate their curvier bodies through this blog, because I know how it feels to feel fat and hate yourself for it, and its just a nightmare! I´m so glad I got over that, and accepted myself and found empowerment! I wish everyone else in that position can too because it´s just so liberating!

After all, what use is feminism if us women can´t be who we were designed to be on every level?

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxox

2 comments

Popular Posts