OOTD: My First Time - Lace detail dress, with Jeans and a belted cardy

I´d never worn a belted cardigan before, but I´m certainly going to repeat this look as it felt good!
I felt comfortable, cute and girly!


I´d been wanting something lacey for a while now, but wasn´t really feeling a lot of the things I was seeing around. But this was just me!
It´s got beautiful lace details on the edges, and an adorable bow on the bust area!
Its an empire, so I think its very flattering on pretty much anybody´s body, and the bit under the bust is elasticated, so I think it would fit almost any size as well! I was a bit concerned the bust bit might not be generous enough, but it was fine. - And with the inclusion of optional adjustable straps, you can be sure the dress will stay securely held up!

PS: I appologize for the lack of smiles here...





Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxox

Dress: Zara (Madrid) 25.95 euros
Cardigan: H&M 10.99 euros (on sale months ago)
Belt: Accesorize in London  (bought over a year ago)
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins in London (I´ve had these jeans for years now)
Scarf: Majadahonda Street Market in Madrid (again, I´ve had that scarf for years).



1 comment

Popular Posts