Oh, wow!

I was expecting things blog-wise to be seriously, seriously quiet. - At least for the first three to six months or so. I thought I´d be lucky if I got at most five followers in the first three months, and I just noticed I have 35!! So I wanted to say WELCOME to all new followers, and THANK YOU to all followers, new and "old" for all the support and kind words you give me.
With over 130 members (so far) in my facebook group,
over 30 members following directly through blogspot, and a handful of followers following my blog on NetWorkedBlogs via facebook, I can I definately say I have good reason to feel thankful, flattered and happy!

I´ve said it before, and I´ll say it again:

THIS BLOG WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Mwuah!

*smiles*
Post a Comment

Popular Posts