New Dress Two : Colour Explosion

Gosh. It was like fate!

And it´s just so, very, ME!

I saw this little beauty in the shop window, (again a little shop in Moncloa Metro station, but not the same place I got the pink maxi from), so stepped in to try one on. Turned out the one on display in the shop window was the only left...

Now it´s mine!

I know! I look like the cat that got the cream...
But maybe that´s because I am the cat that got the cream, mama!

  
Yes, yes, I know, I was quick to see how it went with my yellow cardy from Zara! lol

I love how colourful and bright it is and I love wearing bright and colour clothes! I think it´s one size, but it would probably fit up to a size 22 as the smock stretches a lot! And it was only 11.95 euros. Can you believe it! Total bargain!

It reminds me of a dress by Beth Ditto for Evans which I loved, but never got... You know which one I mean?

I think I might wear this to a gig I am planning to go this weekend. I´m a totaly sucker for good quality live music!

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxox
Post a Comment

Popular Posts