Blue onions don´t make me cry... (2 looks in 1)

With stripes and no belt...


...and with a plain white and puffy sleeve top and a belt...

     

I love this dress. It reminds me of an onion. I think its shaped like one...

I love its shape. And I love how I think it makes my apple figure look less appley.

I think its looks urbany, casual, comfortable and femenine with the stripes and no belt.

Whilst I think it looks dressy, trendy, shapely and girly with the plain white puffy sleeved top and belt.

And you know what?

I don´t know that whoever designed this dress intended for it to be worn with anything underneath it, but it´s a tad bit see-through, so I wear it like this to make it work for me. And I feel comfortable with it like this.

*smiles*

<3 <3 <3

Dress: Zara, Madrid (XL) 25.95
Striped top: Chinos, Madrid about 12 euros
Plain white puffy sleeved top: Lefties, Madrid, 4 euros
Belt: A gift from a friend

<3 <3 <3

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xoxoxox

6 comments

Popular Posts