Watch-Necklace...!!!

I saw one of these (different design though) on Matron-Jo´s "Embrace your Curves" blog recently, and I really liked it. - Only hers is from TopShop back in England, and mine is from Bershka here in Spain!





I bought the last one at the store I got it from today, and the shop assistant told me that they hold been selling very well.

I didn´t realize exactly what this thing was when I saw it hanging there. I took a closer look and then noticed it had something inside of it. Curiosity got the better of me, so I opened it up, and right there was this really cute little clock! YEAY!

Like Matron-Jo, I usually find that most watch straps are not long enough to go all the way around my arm, so this should be very practical. I don´t think I would wear watches even if they did come with long enough straps as standard, as I find watches very uncomfortable to wear anyway, even when the strap IS long enough to go all the way round!



It only cost 9.95 euros, so it was pretty cheap. Hopefully that´s not an indication that it will die on me anytime soon as I hope to get a lot of wear out of this thing! lol. - Fingers-crossed, I won´t end up blogging about how I am "mourning" the death of this "watch-necklace" in a few days time! lol

Until next time my lovelies, this all from me...

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xxx
3 comments

Popular Posts