OOTD : That red dress...

This is my first OOTD post!

(Its a quick lastminute post as well, so please forgive any typing errors, lol)!



I bought this dress from H&M months ago, on sale. (BTW: Please excuse the slight glimpse of my housemates laundry in the background there).

I first saw this dress in store when it was selling at full price, and although I pretty much loved it, and thought it was "very me", I had my doubts, (although I couldn´t put my finger on why).

Needless to say, when I saw it on the sale rack not long after, for less that half price, I was relieved that I hadn´t bought it at full price! I also thanked God that they had a few left in my size, and after trying it on in the changing room for a second time and still liking it, I decided to buy it and just see how it would go.

I think today is the at most, the second or third time I have worn it. - If that!

Although I must admit, its very comfortable on!



This dress is not particularly "flattering" shape wise. It doesn´t pull in at the waist, and I think I´m not entirely sure about the length.



It´s also a bit "little girl" style. You know, the sorts of dresses little girls are likely to be caught in at church on a sunny sunday mass. - But I still like it anyway, and am not "embarassed" to be seen out in it.

I find there is something sort of, almost, "romantic" (maybe) about this dress. I love this shade of red. I love the pleats at the front. And I love how soft and "flowy" the material is.

This is the bottom of the bottom half.



And not forgetting the importance of hair and make-up, I simply braided a small section of hair at the front on my right side, and then messily tied up the rest of my hair in a side ponytail.

I kept the make-up simple too...



Not being one to wear much make-up, I only wore a grey/silver toned eye-shadow, liquid liner on my top lid, pencil liner on the bottom lid, and mascara. No foundation, concealer, powders, blusher, lipstick, etc.

And that was that!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Much luv,

Rebequita Rose

xx
3 comments

Popular Posts