OOTD: One Dress, Two Looks (+) : Part 2

I never got round to blogging about those many different looks I wanted to create with my "optional-hitch-dress", so I thought I´d blog about how I wore it today.

As you can see in the photos below, I kept is very simple, and just put a brown belt and a floral scarf with it, along with my dark brown cowboy boots, and kept it "hitch-free".



Sadly the lighting at mine isn´t great, so those indoor pics don´t really show what shade of green the dress really is, so I took a few outdoor shots...














I felt really comfortable wearing this today, but with the weather quickly heating up, I really have to change my choice of footwear. Pronto, lol!

Until then my lovelies,

Take care!

xx

- - - - - -

Scarf: Bought in Italy during a holiday there
Dress: Linea Cero (24euros)
Leggings: Standard, plain brown leggings
Boots: Same old cowboy boots I wore to my friends house-warming
Sunglasses: From a "stall" in Principe Pio shopping centre (Madrid)
4 comments

Popular Posts